代表性论文 Selected Publications
1. L Ying and H Zhu# (corresponding author), Current advances
in the functional studies of fatty acids and fatty acid-derived
lipids in C. elegans Worm, invited mini-review 2016 May 04:
5(3) e1184814 doi: 10.1080/21624054.2016.1184814.
2. H Zhu*#, AK Sewell*, and M Han. Intestinal
apical polarity mediates regulation of TORC1 by glucosylceramide in
Genes & Development, 2015 Jun 15;29(12):1218-23
3. M Kniazeva, H Zhu and M Han#. A lipid-TORC1 pathway
promotes neuronal development and functions involved in food
responses in C. elegans.
Developmental Cell, 2015 May
4. H Zhu# and M Han. Exploring developmental and
physiological functions of fatty acid and lipid variants through
worm and fly genetics.
Annual Review of Genetics,
2014;48:119-48. doi: 10.1146/annurev-genet-041814-095928.
5. H Zhu, H Shen, AK Sewell, M Kniazeva, M Han#. A novel
sphingolipid-TORC1 pathway critically promotes postembryonic
development in Caenorhabditis elegans.
eLife. 2013 May
6. C Chi*, H Zhu*, M Han, Y Zhuang, X Wu, T Xu#. Disruption
of lysosome function promotes tumor growth and metastasis in
J Biol Chem. 2010 Jul 9;285(28):21817-23.